- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,091
- Reactions Received
- 98,884
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,234
- Ship
- Wreck
I was also a bit surprised about the quality, I had not noticed anything like that in Minas videoI thought they were over with the 90s thing but this video is shot like it came from a VCR![]()
Pretty sure its intentional, the music is like old school asian music tooI was also a bit surprised about the quality, I had not noticed anything like that in Minas video![]()
yeah its very unlikely to film something in this style unintentionalPretty sure its intentional, the music is like old school asian music too![]()
JYP coulda ran outta budget money and intentionally filmed it on a old camcorderyeah its very unlikely to film something in this style unintentional![]()
you know this is not true!! all their groups are selling super wellJYP coulda ran outta budget money and intentionally filmed it on a old camcorder![]()
Fine....he just targetting their older fans...very nostalgic videoyou know this is not true!! all their groups are selling super well