- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Whats your opinion?
For me, as the title says I think they all should have one.
It's just fair for the groups that actually bother showing up.
I agree that groups like BTS for example don't really have to show up anymore because they have gained enough prestige and attention (which is a reason for ppl want their groups to win, at least that is the reason I see most), so wins for them wouldn't really have any meaning anymore, they are getting literally all of the other achievements one can think of so why not at least let lesser known groups have a bigger shot at winning. They are earning so much money that a win on a music show, these days, just seems really insignificant compared to all the other achievements they are able to top?
Or let's take someone else, there are a bunch of songs like that co-ed group Rain made, or JYP's song with Sunmi when they didnt attend that they won iirc. I just think it's really unfortunate for all the other groups who take their time for it.
For me, as the title says I think they all should have one.
It's just fair for the groups that actually bother showing up.
I agree that groups like BTS for example don't really have to show up anymore because they have gained enough prestige and attention (which is a reason for ppl want their groups to win, at least that is the reason I see most), so wins for them wouldn't really have any meaning anymore, they are getting literally all of the other achievements one can think of so why not at least let lesser known groups have a bigger shot at winning. They are earning so much money that a win on a music show, these days, just seems really insignificant compared to all the other achievements they are able to top?
Or let's take someone else, there are a bunch of songs like that co-ed group Rain made, or JYP's song with Sunmi when they didnt attend that they won iirc. I just think it's really unfortunate for all the other groups who take their time for it.