Should Groups Like DIA and Sonamoo Give Up? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I particularly took these two groups because of the different circumstances they're in.

1. DIA can just NEVER see to break out ,regardless of how many comebacks and how many different type of promotions they've choose to do. I'm pretty sure all of them have been on some sort of survival show, eve the big ones like Produce 101. Furthermore, DIA has a hugely popular member, Chaeyeon and yet, even with her, they still can't manage to get public recognition as a group.

2. Sonamoo are the victims of extremely BAD management. They under TS ent. Need I say more?

So do you think groups with these problems should just throw in the towel and call it quits? Or do you think that perhaps like Momoland or currently, N.Flying they should keep at it until they manage to kinda break out.

Other groups who were in the same situation as DIA and Sonamoo were Dalshabet, Nine Muses, SPICA, Stellar etc...

Whilst you're here, listen to their best songs juseyo

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think Sonamoo is kind of screwed, just like all the other TS groups. Its a shame because theyre pretty good
:pepecry2:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like both groups and their music is wonderful too. The only issue I see is their bad luck and bad management. I’m still bitter TS ruined their groups and that MBK forced Chayeon to be underweight.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They're having a comeback soon, apparently :pepecry2:
Yeah ive seen teasers, it doesnt seem to be generating a ton of hype but who knows. :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I think they should keep at it. You never know what could happen. And if they don't I think it would be nice for them to at least keep producing music until their contracts expire.
Most of these contracts last 7 years and these girls rarely even finish college. Do you think it's wise for them to push on for 7 years with no guarantee of even a little success? What will they do after their contracts expire :/
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
For DIA's case:
They HAD quite a breakthrough with Mr. Potter.
However, I feel like the company just pushes them into their overly cute image.
Cute worked at the time with TWICE and such but a nudge company can't do that.
Mr. Potter was kinda unique and they should've stayed using it.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like both groups and their music is wonderful too. The only issue I see is their bad luck and bad management. I’m still bitter TS ruined their groups and that MBK forced Chayeon to be underweight.
MBK is really overworking Chaeyeon tbh. She earns like 10x more than the group but she's forced to do group activities and the millions of solo schedules she has going on. I honestly don't know how she's dealing with the stress. Same story for Gugudan's Sejeong.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Most of these contracts last 7 years and these girls rarely even finish college. Do you think it's wise for them to push on for 7 years with no guarantee of even a little success? What will they do after their contracts expire :/
I know that Cathy/ Huihyeon was a flight attendant or did flight attendant school so she'll probs keep on doing that
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Most of these contracts last 7 years and these girls rarely even finish college. Do you think it's wise for them to push on for 7 years with no guarantee of even a little success? What will they do after their contracts expire :/
Maybe, maybe not. But if it's what they wanted to do, they should be able to see it out to the end of their contract. If their contract is terminated, would they really be in a different situation (besides I guess the time at which the group ends)?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
For DIA's case:
They HAD quite a breakthrough with Mr. Potter.
However, I feel like the company just pushes them into their overly cute image.
Cute worked at the time with TWICE and such but a nudge company can't do that.
Mr. Potter was kinda unique and they should've stayed using it.
I don't quite believe Mr. Potter was a breakthrough. It was just the first comeback with Chaeyeon, I believe? So it had a little hype. Well, enough hype to chart. But I think it fell off the charts within a couple of days.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Most of these contracts last 7 years and these girls rarely even finish college. Do you think it's wise for them to push on for 7 years with no guarantee of even a little success? What will they do after their contracts expire :/
There is 1 large problem here, MBK and TS would have to agree to letting them out of their contract and if they tried to get out without them agreeing they could take them to court and both of these companies have shown they aren't afraid to do that.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't know about I feel about them giving up tbh. I don't know much about Sonamoo, but considering that they are from a shitty company so who knows how bad they'll get fucked over. As for DIA, I kind of think the same thing for them. MBK does a crappy job at promoting them and they've had so many lineup changes already.
I don't think that they should give up. I just think their companies need to deal with them a lot better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread