- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I've had this one for (not that long?) but I'm not really sure. Should I change it? It'll be another nugu if I do.
Lmaooo, thanks! 😂 😂You would NEVER be a nugu! Changing things up every now and again is good!
It's pink and red though.The one you have now is nice but I always think aesthetics look better when there are two colours instead of just one...
You see, I didn't notice until you pointed it out...It's pink and red though.
Does there need to be more for it to be noticeable?You see, I didn't notice until you pointed it out...
At the end of the day it's down to what you like the best but personally I think if you wanna do a two tone aesthetic, you need to pick two colours that contrast each other.Does there need to be more for it to be noticeable?
Yeah, I kinda wanted them to blend together. I'll use that in the future though, thanks.At the end of the day it's down to what you like the best but personally I think if you wanna do a two tone aesthetic, you need to pick two colours that contrast each other.
Playing it safe? Is it that deep?don't listen to anybody but me
yes, I think you should change your aesthetic, and while having red tones is playing it safe, if I were you, I'd do something like blue and green, or yellow and blue, summery, fun colors
it's up to you, butif you don't take my advice
![]()
And change my username to "oops wrong person"? 😆Go for it and change it to your discord picture
do it:wonugl:And change my username to "oops wrong person"? 😆