¿Should I change my username? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Should I?

I can hear the responses already, "bUt iZZy, last time you changed your username you regretted it." Like yES I know but still I kind of want some change- I was thinking of maybe combining my og username TwentyOneJongdae with the username Izz that I used for like 2 months; so like TwentyOneIzz? Idfk man

Opinions? Ideas? Any help is welcome lol

 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Izz kinda sounds like it’s. No clue how that would help but I’m just throwing that out here lmao
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Izz kinda sounds like it’s. No clue how that would help but I’m just throwing that out here lmao
Lol yeah thats true but it has also been one of my nicknames since I was little and its what a lot of people call me here so idk if I can just- abandon it ya know? :nekosweat:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol yeah thats true but it has also been one of my nicknames since I was little and its what a lot of people call me here so idk if I can just- abandon it ya know? :nekosweat:
I like it, you shouldn't change it. except on here I use an old nick name from well over 15 years ago. No shame in it... God I am so old it used to be my AOL messenger name as well. XD
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I like it, you shouldn't change it. except on here I use an old nick name from well over 15 years ago. No shame in it... God I am so old it used to be my AOL messenger name as well. XD
Omg XDD old nicknames are great though anyways haha
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Make it @Ilovemsjiminsomuchlikeomgisntsheperfect
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just do whatever makes you happy:) a change can always be good
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
LOL that's what it was? 💀 I thought you had twenty one bcuz it was your age or you liked the # 👁👄👁

What about twenty one Jongdays?
LOL nO that isnt why- I'm way younger than 21 anyways :wonugl:

TwentyOneJongdays,, I kinda like that actually lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread