Should I make this? (1 Viewer)

Should I make this?

  • Yes, I'm interested

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, I'm not interested

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Should I make a series of threads about fitness and nutrition for weight loss, toning etc? :pepesmug: Like explaining how bread is not horror, how chocolate is also acceptable, maybe a bit about macros? Because I hear so many misconceptions about certain types of food. Other suggestions are welcome.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Taehyun

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yea please do. and tag me too
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread