- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
When I heard about what happened with the lead singer of Lostprophets, I was completely disgusted. I had to dropped them immediately.The Lostprophets were pretty much the anthem to mine and my high school friend’s lives, when the news came out I felt physically sick. He’s serving a 35yr sentence for that and he can rot in jail.
I’m not the biggest fan of BigBang’s music anyway so in Seungri’s case it doesn’t really affect me as much, but BigBang as four members will be fine. The recent spat of things that happened years ago (like all these school bullying accusations flying about) are ridiculous. It’s become so easy to say x did this and y did that, people instantly believe it without even checking.
With the Seungri situation, I didn't drop him right away because I wanted to know more about it before I decided if I'd drop him or not. After more evidence was revealed I dropped him. I didn't want to, but I just couldn't get myself to support someone like him. :/