- Joined
- 10 December 2020
- Messages
- 25
- Reactions Received
- 48
- Location
- France
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- CHOICE
- Gender
- Female
Hi everyone! / Salut à tous!
I would like to know what you think about this subject and what are the limits you give yourself if there is any. I want to make a video or at least a blog about that.
J'aimerais avoir votre avis sur cette question et quelles sont les limites que vous vous imposez s'il y en a. Je pense créer une vidéo ou au moins un blog à ce sujet.
To stimulate your thoughts, here are some questions:
Pour aider votre réflexion voici quelques pistes:
- Have you ever created fanfictions or videos about a "ship"? If so, why?
- Avez-vous déjà créé des fanfictions ou des vidéos à propos d'un "ship"? Si oui, pourquoi?
- Do you think it can affect the relationship between the idols in real life?
- Pensez-vous que cela peut affectez la relation des idols entre eux en vrai?
- Did you ever come accross content about a "ship" on YouTube or elsewhere that made you feel uncomfortable?
- Y a t-il du contenu sur YouTube ou ailleurs qui vous a semblé aller trop loin?
PS: If you're wondering why I wrote the questions in french, it's because I posted the same questions on a french online community so I just copied-pasted them ^^