Intro Since I'm new (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
505
Location
Kwon Yuri's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Hi KPS!
I came from another forum that's down until now so I finally decided to join another family :pikahappy:
Cherry Bullet had their comeback yesterday and I wanted to spazz it with other fans so bad uwu
Also noticed that badge revamp season is happening and I wanted to share some badges <3

As you can see, I'm a huge GIRL GROUP TRASH. SNSD introduced me to kpop back in 2009 because of Gee and the rest is history.

I also stan female soloists like Hyuna, Chungha, Somi, etc.

Hope we can all be friends.
Thank you!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to the forum! We have so many girl group stans here, you'll fit right in. I think the majority are girl group stans actually lol. I hope you love it here!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Welcome to KS!!!
We actually have a lot of gg stans on here so I'm sure you'll feel right at home 😄
Anyway, I hope you like it here!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :maheart:
did you like cherry bullets comeback?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hello n welcome.:dubuwave:
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
505
Location
Kwon Yuri's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:bigcatlove:THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME:bigcatlove:
I'll just list out my biases then for each group uwu

SNSD - Yuri (Taeyeon is my bias wrecker)
Blackpink - Jennie
Twice - Momo
Red Velvet - Joy
(G)I-DLE - Soojin
Cherry Bullet - Jiwon
Loona - Yves
ITZY - Lia
EXID - Hani
AOA - Hyejeon/Seolhyun (It's supposed to be Choa /sigh)

Glad there are many GG stans here <333
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread