Since The Year is Halfway Over (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What do you see your faves achieving for the latter half of the year?
What would you like to see them doing?

iKonics, VIPs, and FNC bg Stans, you're more than welcome to just leave a crying emoji
I understand :pandatea:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For SNSD:

What I Actually Want:

OT8 Comeback
Taeyeon 2nd Full Album
Yuri Comeback
Oh! GG Comeback
Hyoyeon Comeback
Sunny Solo Debut
Seohyun Comeback
Sooyoung Comeback
Jessica Comeback
Yoona Comeback (thought this one I'm ok with not getting since she just had one)
Tiffany Comeback
Acting for Sooyoung and/or Seohyun

To Be Realistic: I think at most we'll get another Fany Comeback, maybe a Taeyeon Mini Album or Single, and possibly something from Hyoyeon, but most likely nothing else.

For CLC: I honestly just want another comeback, because I'm scared they'll go on hiatus again. If I can hope for more, then maybe 3rd win, a full album or at least another EP, and I would really like for them to have a U.S. debut.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
OT8 Comeback
Taeyeon 2nd Full Album
Yuri Comeback
Oh! GG Comeback
Hyoyeon Comeback
Sunny Solo Debut
Seohyun Comeback
Sooyoung Comeback
Jessica Comeback
Yoona Comeback (thought this one I'm ok with not getting since she just had one)
Tiffany Comeback
I think Taeyeon Is definitely gonna get a comeback since Four Seasons did so well
Jessica too because her reality show is going to bring her some attention.
Tiffany has basically confirmed her comeback I think

I'm not sure what the ratings for Sooyoung's movie were, maybe she'll get another acting gig
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO : well I am waiting for Baekhyun solo but apart from that nothing. Chen comeback maybe and Kyungsoo station.

BTS : a Grammy just to see Suga smile

Dreamcatcher : a first win

Red Velvet : another good album

Winner : an ultimate comeback before the members starting to enlist
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think Taeyeon Is definitely gonna get a comeback since Four Seasons did so well
Jessica too because her reality show is going to bring her some attention.
Tiffany has basically confirmed her comeback I think

I'm not sure what the ratings for Sooyoung's movie were, maybe she'll get another acting gig
yeah, I'm like 99% sure Tiffany is gonna get a comeback. Taeyeon is doing well too, so it's likely she'll get one but I really want another full album from her tbh and not just an EP or single. I'll hope Sica does end up getting a comeback. Either way, I'm happy Jung Sis Reality Show is happening. :sj_weary:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Exo: i want an ot8 comeback
But that's not happening so

Bts: they're probably gonna have another comeback which I'm happy about
:nekolove:

Blackpink:
I want another comeback and Rose's solo but that's not happening so
:pepecry2:


Snsd: I want an ot8 comeback
But we all know how that shit gonna be
:joshmeh:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
B1A4 - welp. Nothing else is going to happen.
EXO - A CBX ost is coming. Ksoo’s Station before he becomes an egghead again. Baek and Chanhun. Suho mentioned EXO were preparing a new album and concert, so I’m expecting to hear a new song (or two) during EXplOration.
Apink - Most probably a comeback given Eung Eung was in January (also somebody in Japan please sign them back up because their Japanese songs are gold)
ONF and Dreamcatcher both had February comebacks, so I’m expecting things from them (full albums please WM and Happyface)
Oh My Girl not entirely sure Korea wise (please WM release a concert DVD) but they seem Japan bound this year in general.
Day6 better be having a comeback soon as I’m having withdrawl symptoms.
BtoB don’t seem to be preparing anything, but I’m hopeful they’ll at least release a digital single or two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Skinnny

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Tiffany is doing that big tour, and didn't she mention new music?
I believe she did
Lips on Lips Ep was released right before her first tour so I'm confident she's coming back with a studio album
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Bigbang - I can't wait for the other members to discharge from the military
CLC - Hopefully they can score another win
AOA - To actually have a comeback for once
Oh My Girl - To release another bop like Remember Me :sanapray:
Blackpink and Lee Hi - I want them to have another comeback, but I doubt they will :joshmeh:
Red Velvet - Hopefully they'll have music I like again
Winner and BTS - Another successful comeback
iKon - I don't see them having another comeback this year, but whenever they do, I hope it'll be successful
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread