Since we are collecting cards now.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My parents used to collect those little card-like calendars and when I was little I collected Pokémon cards. I also used to collect post cards for a while. Right now, I just collect paycheck :D.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My parents used to collect those little card-like calendars and when I was little I collected Pokémon cards. I also used to collect post cards for a while. Right now, I just collect paycheck :D.
paychecks are a great collection tbh i want the dlc!
Photocards and coins :wimwim:
Currency coins? Like from different countries?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
paychecks are a great collection tbh i want the dlc!

Currency coins? Like from different countries?
Yep, as well as the different american quarters
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep, as well as the different american quarters
My mom has my quarter collection in her closet but I think I have almost all 50 :llama_squish:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I do collect, somewhat modestly, both Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards... The latter just for the sake of collecting and the latter because I play PTCGO and buying physically allows you to get packs digitally.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
hello kitty merchandise, stuffed animals, and teacups :nekoshy: i'm not cool :gyuripout:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Photocards and coins :wimwim:
international coins or older coins?
dumb me I didn't notice you already replied. I bet your don't have Romanian coins:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not picky, any coin that I don't have is of interest to me :sanapray:
I noticed later that you did reply already :wimwim: I would send you some coins too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I have sO many kpop enamel pins :nekosweat: I filled a massive pin board with them all. But besides that I collect albums and photocards(I have 3 binders full..)... and bts premium photos..
I also use to collect funko pops, swords, crystals, and decorative skulls.
And shoes.. :wimwim: If you put all of my shoes in a ball pit and threw me in -I would drown
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't really collect that much anymore since I have a ton, but I've got a pretty big nail polish collection :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't really collect that much anymore since I have a ton, but I've got a pretty big nail polish collection :wimwim:
SimplyNailogical is that u?:nakypog:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread