Since we're all not getting love. How are you with talking to crushes during social distancing? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I've had more virtual crushes than reality crushes.
It has its perks.
:zoomeyes:
Honestly same. :zoomeyes: People tell me to be with someone near me. But people I talked to online. Sometimes make me wanna kiss kiss fall to my knees and spring a ring.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
@kodoku is still my forum crush

Time difference makes it difficult to speak with her however
Things can change! Who knows. You have more courage than me. Love is a wonderful feeling. I'm sure you know.

Time heals wounds. Let people come forth but first leave the door open for the sunlight to come on in and shine the room.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Thankfully I don't I have a crush so I don't have to worry about it :sanapray:
:jisoosmh: for the longest time. I shipped you and ViVi and thought it would happen.

I even named it

Sour and Sweet sauce.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Then it was nice seeing you all. Imma log in FOUR MONTHS.

My ADD will save me. I'll come when I'm needed. Like some love god.

:maheart:
Come back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn’t say I have a crush luckily. I also doubt anyone has one on me too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I think I AM YOUR ELDER. So I accept.

I'll be your senpai. Remember.

If senpai doesn't notice you.

Stop in front of him,begin to cry and play cheesy dramatic music and have someone throw flowers. That way if the drama scene doesn't work.

Another senpai will notice. :maheart: :sanapray:

Same. It's cute. But I also have never said senpai alot. Time to try new things. Thanks for teaching me smaller senpai
-tackles-
SENPAIIIIIII

lmao.
You're welcome, bigger senpai.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I wouldn’t say I have a crush luckily. I also doubt anyone has one on me too
I can surprisingly relate.

Everyone says someone is amazing but then it's like

Where are my I love you notes? Where is that strange feeling of being watched? Where is those weird tik tok memes about the person sending you this is thinking of you.

WHERE
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread