- Joined
- 24 March 2020
- Messages
- 618
- Reactions Received
- 1,365
- Location
- The Dao
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Carat
- Gender
- Female
Honestly same.I've had more virtual crushes than reality crushes.
It has its perks.
![]()
Honestly same.I've had more virtual crushes than reality crushes.
It has its perks.
![]()
Things can change! Who knows. You have more courage than me. Love is a wonderful feeling. I'm sure you know.
Thankfully I don't I have a crush so I don't have to worry about it![]()
I don't have any crushes right now.![]()
WHAT'S The point of me being here if I can't help you guys with advice and love advice.
![]()
he's clearly a dom thoHe a sub.
So you're gonna teach him some new thangs
It's okay Bby.he's clearly a dom tho
he said "let me introduce you to some new thangs"
Then it was nice seeing you all. Imma log in FOUR MONTHS.
Then it was nice seeing you all. Imma log in FOUR MONTHS.
My ADD will save me. I'll come when I'm needed. Like some love god.
![]()
smhIt's okay Bby.
Fantasy can be anything you want.
cute
My thoughts exactly.Honestly same.People tell me to be with someone near me. But people I talked to online. Sometimes make me wanna kiss kiss fall to my knees and spring a ring.
-tackles-I think I AM YOUR ELDER. So I accept.
I'll be your senpai. Remember.
If senpai doesn't notice you.
Stop in front of him,begin to cry and play cheesy dramatic music and have someone throw flowers. That way if the drama scene doesn't work.
Another senpai will notice.![]()
Same. It's cute. But I also have never said senpai alot. Time to try new things. Thanks for teaching me smaller senpai
I can surprisingly relate.I wouldn’t say I have a crush luckily. I also doubt anyone has one on me too
-tackles-
SENPAIIIIIII
lmao.
You're welcome, bigger senpai.