⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
next comeback when

Once there's a scandal again and we disband again and it dies away again and the voices of Kpopsource dot com cry out again yearning for their true oppars, then maybe the forum will be in an inactive state again and @Bae Joo-hyun will ask staff to make it active again and @Tir will make some random af threads like the Liverpool thread again but miss the group and ask us again, and we'll all still be online and agree to it again and @Baechu will make a teaser again and we will come back.

By my calculations it should take around 300 days, so before Blackpink.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
next comeback when

Once there's a scandal again and we disband again and it dies away again and the voices of Kpopsource dot com cry out again yearning for their true oppars, then maybe the forum will be in an inactive state again and @Bae Joo-hyun will ask staff to make it active again and @Tir will make some random af threads like the Liverpool thread again but miss the group and ask us again, and we'll all still be online and agree to it again and @Baechu will make a teaser again and we will come back.

By my calculations it should take around 300 days, so before Blackpink.
I think that's an optimistic prediction :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm alive again, time to start answering some anons

Obligatory gif
I appreciate this Taemin love but I hope you haven't forgotten our Suju loyalties :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm alive again, time to start answering some anons

Obligatory gif
what a lovely gif for your entrance :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Random: I stress bake. What do I do?

Those cupcakes were beautiful @NASA :sanapray::sj_weary:
And that's an actually nice way of dealing with stress whoa :nakypog:
Unlike me who just waits for stress to pass away and suffers in the meantime :yolk:
That was actually me :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That was actually me :wimwim:
My mistake is massive and my apology won't be enough :pepecry1:
What did you bake btw? I'm ready to go all Shokugeki no Soma reaction on the first bite :sj_weary:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
any instruments you can play? or special skills?

I tried to play piano until I realized that I barely have time this year :yolk: I will try to take it serious after I'm done with school @mirella @Mangoey

Other than that I just sleep and talk about RV, that's what I pretty much do everyday :wimwim:
Yesss Baechu the pianist :nekolove:
Invite me to your concerts one day~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread