Performance SJJD queen of roof top live performances (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
730 Am ugg they must have been up at mid night to get ready.

I knew they did Korea version before, bit I think this also is my 1st time even hearing abt a Jpn ver. of Soshi helicopter pad Dance performance!(saw it on my X timeline ytd)

The winds up there at 7am made them more careful than in the korea performance, it looks like. Still great tho!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I knew they did Korea version before, bit I think this also is my 1st time even hearing abt a Jpn ver. of Soshi helicopter pad Dance performance!(saw it on my X timeline ytd)

The winds up there at 7am made them more careful than in the korea performance, it looks like. Still great tho!
and its freeking cold in the 50's with wind
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread