Skill or Attitude (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Be honest: which one matters the most to you?
Would you tolerate a talentless (ie the least capable in all things: singing, dancing, rapping, performance) idol with good attitude on varieties/interviews?
Or an idol extremely skilled in what ever field you value the most but is disinterested 100% of the time if they aren't on stage?

Discuss
There's no judgement here:joysip:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Talent is useless if you’re BORING this is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Skill is cool but I think attitude matters the most to me in order for me to like them, they would be boring if they had no charisma.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It kinda depends what I'm looking for? Lot of artist and even idols and some groups I don't really watch in interviews and variety shows, I just listen to their music. And of course the talent (and artistry) is the most important thing then. In other hand I have some idols I like and even groups like 2PM for example, who I'm not that interested music wise (not that I don't like many songs they have but in general), but I think they are the funniest group in varieties.

In general though, music comes first to me.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ofc skills are very important for an idol, but arogance or unpoliteness are turn offs so for me attittude is more important
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'd rather have a mix of both in the group. Skilled and entertaining/ positive attitude.

The group itself has a good vibe and are fun on variety, but their recorded music is great as well (good vocals, rap, etc.). I listen to their music after all.

I think some groups are like this already. It's the best possibility imo.
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Attitude/Personality.


I Stan idols based exclusively on personality and looks and that I like them as a person.

For groups I have to like their music and enjoy their performance. But I don't really care as much that they have the best raw talent.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Talent that is not accompanied by a good attitude doesn't mean much to me. In some cases, I would still listen to the music of an idol who is very talented but seems disinterested off stage, but I wouldn't pay much attention to them beyond that tbh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread