I don't think i can stan :worry:
Baechu 레드벨벳 . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,802 Reactions Received 44,544 Location KWANGYA Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @BaeJoohyun Wreck @SonSeungwan 9 September 2019 #21 I don't think i can stan Reactions: Haolat
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 9 September 2019 #22 I fell for this Reactions: MochiFace
MochiFace Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 3,333 Reactions Received 8,736 Location ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼ Website www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18 Fandom MY/Sone/reveluv Gender Male Pronouns whatever i don't care 9 September 2019 #23 Baechu said: I don't think i can stan Click to expand... Because you don't have enough taste to see their potential But you should be ashame to not stan at least lurene Reactions: Baechu
Baechu said: I don't think i can stan Click to expand... Because you don't have enough taste to see their potential But you should be ashame to not stan at least lurene
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 September 2019 #24 Bias wreckers everywhere Reactions: MochiFace
Pilot Joined 2 September 2019 Messages 420 Reactions Received 1,144 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 September 2019 #25 For some reason they look alike Reactions: Haolat and MochiFace
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 9 September 2019 #26 Hmmmmm.... I dig it. Reactions: MochiFace
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 9 September 2019 #27 Reactions: Haolat
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 September 2019 #28 Reactions: Haolat
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 September 2019 #29 Good one Reactions: MochiFace