- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I hope this doesn't mean blacklist hammer all over again
I thought they said they never were contacted by a company and that it was untrue.
According to the fansite, they had the location approved and paid the deposit in mid May (and there are Weibo posts of them announcing it a few days later) and had the full thing paid off by early July with finished designs released in AugustDidn't sm alreasy answer to this
"It's not true. We were never even contacted by the advertisement agency about this."
Amber's going home lol, they can't touch her 😅I hope this doesn't mean blacklist hammer all over again
They can still have the approval for the location with the approval of SMAccording to the fansite, they had the location approved and paid the deposit in mid May (and there are Weibo posts of them announcing it a few days later) and had the full thing paid off by early July with finished designs released in August
It seems unlikely that they failed to contact SM at any point during that times
I heard she's the reason Jessica got kicked outWelp....
I swear some meu on twitter is gonna find some way to blame this on Sulli.
I've seen enough in life to never take things for granted xDAmber's going home lol, they can't touch her 😅
I think you mean Red Velvet.Welp....
I swear some meu on twitter is gonna find some way to blame this on Sulli.
I think you mean Red Velvet.
I've certainly seen a few people blaming RV for f(x)'s death![]()
There are a million things that went wrong with f(x) tbhAh, Red velvet and Sulli. The iconic duo that killed f(x).
These fans never seem to blame SM for some reason
A fanbase that was more fractured than any i have seen with a huge middle child chip on its shoulder. As clearly opposed to Shawols who are one of the most united and legit had a middle child life.There are a million things that went wrong with f(x) tbh
??? 100% sure Suju's 10th anniversary was way better than SNSD's 3 music show promotion, midst of contract battle 10th anniversary.
At least snsd 10year was better than Suju's
Sm didn't even want suju to have comeback that year