- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,398
- Reactions Received
- 53,169
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,316
- Gender
- Female
Thats what im saying, they probably had to confirm some things before just jumping to terminationI bet they were working through the logistics of their contract. They probably can't just dump an artist unilaterally without meeting specific terms.
Still, went faster than I expected. I'd read that NCT would be starting to near contract negotiations, and I could have seen SM just waiting and simply not re-signing him.
I think people need to understand that there's something called procedural justice or in US terms "due process" and everyone from the poorest of the poor the most evil scum deserve the right to "defend" themselves and be given the right to plead their own case so to speakI bet they were working through the logistics of their contract. They probably can't just dump an artist unilaterally without meeting specific terms.
Still, went faster than I expected. I'd read that NCT would be starting to near contract negotiations, and I could have seen SM just waiting and simply not re-signing him.