News SM Entertainment announces they have terminated their contract with TAEIL. (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
they should have immediately but oh well. glad that scumbag is out for good, and may he never even think about entering public life again
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I bet they were working through the logistics of their contract. They probably can't just dump an artist unilaterally without meeting specific terms.

Still, went faster than I expected. I'd read that NCT would be starting to near contract negotiations, and I could have seen SM just waiting and simply not re-signing him.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I bet they were working through the logistics of their contract. They probably can't just dump an artist unilaterally without meeting specific terms.

Still, went faster than I expected. I'd read that NCT would be starting to near contract negotiations, and I could have seen SM just waiting and simply not re-signing him.
Thats what im saying, they probably had to confirm some things before just jumping to termination
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I bet they were working through the logistics of their contract. They probably can't just dump an artist unilaterally without meeting specific terms.

Still, went faster than I expected. I'd read that NCT would be starting to near contract negotiations, and I could have seen SM just waiting and simply not re-signing him.
I think people need to understand that there's something called procedural justice or in US terms "due process" and everyone from the poorest of the poor the most evil scum deserve the right to "defend" themselves and be given the right to plead their own case so to speak

and that due process should be given even if it's not a court of law
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca and centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread