News SM Taking Legal Action For Jimin (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She looks visual af y'all are blind :nayeonisdone:

Anyway I feel compelled to make her my SMNGG bias now since she's basically the Taeyong of the group now.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
She is the main visual of the group!!! wow SM doesn't really care about visuals anymore...
dude what
was so excited for the next sm bg :/ now im scared
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
She looks visual af y'all are blind :nayeonisdone:

Anyway I feel compelled to make her my SMNGG bias now since she's basically the Taeyong of the group now.
and her taste is impeccable too,,, f(x), red velvet, taeyeon, yoona,,, shes said that she really liked them all on her ask.fm
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I feel like some people just like playing the victim and having someone to be mean to.
which is really ironic considering that they’re responding to someone (allegedly) having said xyz was ugly by... hating on their looks
:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
IM PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE TO ALL BGS FIX URSELF :pandamad:
u r supposed to fix yourself. i properly recognize bgs as above me and deserving of my worship, nothing wrong with me
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not too sure about the details (@mysteric can probably explain it) but I believe this trainee was getting a lot of hate for something she said/did. I don't know the specifics of it all though. Also same, I thought this was about BTS Jimin and was VERY confused!

But considering SM is actually doing something about it, it looks like the SMNGG debut is soon. They wouldn't be doing anything about it if she wasn't set to debut. Good noise marketing. I guess the rumours of them debuting at the end of the year is true. I wonder if the rumours about the butterflies at the end of the SuperM and NCT videos being related to them is also true...
me too I was like wait what did jimin (bts) then iwas like ohhhh that jimin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread