News smngg 2h debut confirmed (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
all we need now is ningnamin debut :zoomeyes:
if none of them debut I'll be out of good twitter users lmao
I think Jimin is definitely gonna be there, we just need to keep our fingers crossed for Hina and Ningning...
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I think Jimin is definitely gonna be there, we just need to keep our fingers crossed for Hina and Ningning...
honestly I'm most worried about Hina since most trainees from her era-ish have left: the og srg girls, Chaerin, Hyoju, etc
I feel like Ningmin are given but I'm still scared tbh
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
honestly I'm most worried about Hina since most trainees from her era-ish have left: the og srg girls, Chaerin, Hyoju, etc
I feel like Ningmin are given but I'm still scared tbh
I'll be happy if ANY of the official SM Rookies debut to be honest lol I've gotten so used to them all leaving at this point!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'll be happy if ANY of the official SM Rookies debut to be honest lol I've gotten so used to them all leaving at this point!
yeah, only Yeri has made it for the girls while most of the guys made it :yolk:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I CANNOT WAIT, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!!!!!

Iwonder how many members it'll be, 7 would be jnteresting, since SM doesn't have any with 7.
There are all sorts of rumours floating around right now, some are saying 7, some are saying 9, others are saying 10+ we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There are all sorts of rumours floating around right now, some are saying 7, some are saying 9, others are saying 10+ we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens...
Watch it be S.E.S 2.0 with 3 members :haylul:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I CANNOT WAIT, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!!!!!

Iwonder how many members it'll be, 7 would be jnteresting, since SM doesn't have any with 7.
yeah I'm fine with any number tbh but I'd love to see 7-9
im_jammed's translator said something about an nct concept on her private, but like again, it's just speculation
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread