SM's random merch..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
14
Reactions Received
145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
P U Z Z L E S

Yes, they released 1000 pieces puzzles, and (a few) are for sale at this very moment.
It wasn't for all of their groups, it was kinda released randomly?

TVXQ - U-Know

TVXQ - Max


Super Junior-D&E


Super Junior - Kyuhyun


Girls' Generation - Taeyeon


Girls' Generation - Yoona


SHINee - Taemin


EXO - Chen


NCT 127


D&E's must be a nightmare to put together.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love puzzles c:

SM is always releasing some really random merch, so this kind of doesn't surprise me - but it's still amusing.
They should make this into a puzzle and release it:

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I love puzzles c:

SM is always releasing some really random merch, so this kind of doesn't surprise me - but it's still amusing.
They should make this into a puzzle and release it:

All that dark space :jisoosmh:

It would be an utter nightmare putting that all together. :llama_shook:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always thought the reusable straw and cleaning kit were one of the more weird and random merch that they sold, but it's definitely not the most strange that's for sure

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Taemin's shower curtain was also an....interesting buy

 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
So every soloist/group that had a comeback so far except Red Velvet and BoA? :umwhat:
There's hardly ever any gg merchandise at the SM Sum Market in Seoul... Every time that I've been in there I can find a ton of bg merchandise. But hardly anything for SNSD, RV, f(x) or Boa :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There's hardly ever any gg merchandise at the SM Sum Market in Seoul... Every time that I've been in there I can find a ton of bg merchandise. But hardly anything for SNSD, RV, f(x) or Boa :nayeonisdone:
I got some stuff at Coex...

Btw i want the brand new light stick key chains... bad.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I got some stuff at Coex...

Btw i want the brand new light stick key chains... bad.
Its not so bad at the COEX.

But whenever I've been to the Sum Market at the main SM building (where you can find a lot more of the snacks especially). There was a lot of bg branded stuff. But hardly anything for the ggs. The only SNSD related food related thing that I could find were some candies :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sm and their merchandise :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Onion_Rings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread