Teaser SMTOWN Live 2019 in Tokyo (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't wait, f(x) & exo on the same stage, omg:sj_weary:
I am definitely going, I will be back in Japan at that time:bigcatclap:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I would seriously doubt that, but if they are then there is a cb happening.
Are f(x) going to be there as a whole ?
i think they will in the dubai SM town only amber and luna was there, but only them where on the poster
while here the whole group appear on the poster

plus the fact that they didn't precise in the list that only Luna and amber will be here just like they did with SNSD or Taemin is another proof that f(x) might perform as a whole lineup
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread