- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
f(x) is there
Peace Out Y’all,
mysteric
I would seriously doubt that but, if they are then there is a cb happening.Are f(x) going to be there as a whole ?
I would seriously doubt that, but if they are then there is a cb happening.
i think they will in the dubai SM town only amber and luna was there, but only them where on the posterAre f(x) going to be there as a whole ?
I hope so TTAre f(x) going to be there as a whole ?
Don’t destroy my delulu MeU heartIt could be f(x) sans Victoria