News Snsd voted most Welcomed comeback (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Naturally!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm sure it was because, if I can recall, there were rumors of members' return/comeback sometime around 2016 I read in a GG forum.

I'm so happy for them because their desire to have a comeback was listened to by the company and it paid off and SONES like myself really appreciate it.

Thank you, GG, for everything!!! I will always love you!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread