News So apparently ONEUS and ATEEZ will appear together on Weekly Idol (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hongjoong even said it felt like ATEEZ and ONEUS became one during the show lmaoo they must've had fun together
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gosh I'm impatiently waiting for it !!!!
Do you know when it will be broadcasted ? I'm not sure about it...
i have no clue tbh, usually they have this little vlive a few days before the episode comes out so all i know is that we'll have to be patient and wait a bit :yolk:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: whatever

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS INTERACTIONS I LIVE FOOOORRRR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: whatever

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Mingi and Leedo
Who's got the deepest voice ? :pepecry1:
Definitely Leedo :sanapray: Leedo is Yongguk level deep, Mingi is more of a RM/Mino level deep
 
  • Wow
Reactions: whatever

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:icgyu:


I bow down in front of such expertise !!! :wonugl:
I once had a thread asking people whether someone was a Bass in kpop and then we got to comparing em so I ended up telling a hell of a lot of people what each person was :wonugl:

We had this person that said Taehyung (V) was a underdeveloped Bass and everyone was like :umwhat::umwhat::umwhat:
Being in a choir also helps :sanapray: Not an expert tho just listen to way too much kpop
 
  • Like
Reactions: whatever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread