So apparently Red Velvet is a million times better than f(x) (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They're both one of the most critically acclaimed groups

I'd out f(x) higher tho
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
There is an unwritten rule not to say things that are true, but everyone wants to pretend they are not. I will now break that rule. Many, many K-Pop fans are teen girls with no sense of history or anything else outside of their frame of reference. I have found that a lot of k-pop fans that became fans during 3rd gen don't want to pay respect or venture through 2nd gen groups... I am of course excluding individuals like you or me who are spiritual 2nd genners (those who came to k-pop during third gen, but was introduced mainly through 2nd gen groups).
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I think Red Velvet just has more active fans across forums, even for fans that don't stan either group they'd probably vote Red Velvet cuz they're more likely to have listened to them since they're still currently putting out music~
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think Red Velvet just has more active fans across forums, even for fans that don't stan either group they'd probably vote Red Velvet cuz they're more likely to have listened to them since they're still currently putting out music~
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
There is an unwritten rule not to say things that are true, but everyone wants to pretend they are not. I will now break that rule. Many, many K-Pop fans are teen girls with no sense of history or anything else outside of their frame of reference. I have found that a lot of k-pop fans that became fans during 3rd gen don't want to pay respect or venture through 2nd gen groups... I am of course excluding individuals like you or me who are spiritual 2nd genners (those who came to k-pop during third gen, but was introduced mainly through 2nd gen groups).
ngl that first line made me chuckle
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well aside from Luna being better than Wendy skill wise RV is better across the board. Vocally its not close.

discography wise RV has more albums/songs in less time. Quality and variety are similar so more is more. Pink tape and perfect velvet both get mentions as best kpop albums and reve finale is as strong as red light at least to me.

There is a solid case to them being marginally better. Now the vote thing is just as others said newer fans. Heck the last fx comeback was 2015, a good chunk of the current kpop fans were still in grade school. Where i have socks/clothes i bought then and still have not opened or worn :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love both groups a lot but I do see how RV may get more votes since they are currently active, have a lot of fans too. so the result doesn't surprise me.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Well I do want to point out Drew that you simply asked who is the best which can be answered multiple ways depending on how you interpret it as best in sales would be Red Velvet by a reasonable margin which is how people could have been answering.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread