Sensitive So apparently there is a new "Super Straight Sexuality", wanting to be part of the LGBTQ+ community (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Are they implying that straight people aren’t...straight??
Sort of ig?
They are basically saying that they only date women that are biological born women, so they are basically being transphobic saying trans-women aren't women? The funniest thing is that it's just stupid men again :taeminface:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sort of ig?
They are basically saying that they only date women that are biological born women, so they are basically being transphobic saying trans-women aren't women? The funniest thing is that it's just stupid men again :taeminface:
Who is gonna tell them that no one is forcing them to date trans women...
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
I can't see the videos as I'm on my school computer but just reading that is somewhat funny AND concerning at the same time :taeminface:

Ok I just read the comments on here (I do tend to just go to the bottom to reply) and I'mma just say that I need a vaccine to protect me from the —— that they come off as... No, seriously, I don't like this at all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread