So I found my old Wattpad account from 2015... (1 Viewer)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THANK GOD I'VE FORGOTTEN MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT TO REREAD WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN THERE

I MIGHT COMMIT SEPPUKU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:irenecrazy: Thank god I never posted my cringe fics to Wattpad I think I’d kill myself now if I did
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread