Intro so like yeah I'm new and stuff (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
henlo
I've made this acc a while ago but only remembered I had it now sksksk so here I am

contrary to popular belief my name is not dokyeomon,it's Alen
I'm from the european nuguland called croatia and I recently turned 20,been into kpop for 8 years now

for the most part I stan svt,loona,nct and fromis and my ultimate bias is svt dokyeom



soo like if any of y'all wanna chill or sumn that'd be great istg I'm cool as fvk
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Go make the Woozi thread and summon them! :jenniesmug:
I'm gonna make a thread asking for applications to be my fellow stan... I can't just let anybody claim the title of Woozi stan...
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread