Appreciation So many threads :jisoosmh: (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The threads are so interesting and engaging as well :sanapray:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Every time a KPOP couple gets exposed forums get pretty active for a while. It happened with Hyu'dawn and Jenkai as well.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Every time a KPOP couple gets exposed forums get pretty active for a while. It happened with Hyu'dawn and Jenkai as well.
Bless Jihyo and Daniel for keeping this forum alive :sanapray:

I've just realised that we need a ship name for them. JiDan, Danhyo... I can't think of anything :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bless Jihyo and Daniel for keeping this forum alive :sanapray:

I've just realised that we need a ship name for them. JiDan, Danhyo... I can't think of anything :jisoosmh:
Jiniel? Sounds kinda cool but weird
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
No problem I know my threads are briliant 🧵 🧵 :sanapray: (jk:areyouforreal:)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
No problem I know my threads are briliant 🧵 🧵 :sanapray: (jk:areyouforreal:)
No, you're threads really are amazing. <3

I discovered VeriVery because of your thread yesterday. Thank you :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
No, you're threads really are amazing. <3

I discovered VeriVery because of your thread yesterday. Thank you :sanapray:
Ayyy i hope to bring nugus and non-nugus to all that would listen :sanapray: :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread