So Original (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So when Khloe decided to name her daughter true, I thought it was unconventional, but what Kardashian [save for Kourtney] has named their child a name that isn't eye-roll worthy. But then I remembered the fact that Eliza Dushku [who played Faith in Season Three of BTVS] was in a short lived tv series in the early 00's... and her character's name was Tru Davies...


​
The premise of the show is that Tru works in a morgue and periodically the bodies ask her for help and then she goes back in time and saves their life. Sadly while the plot was original [at least in my opinion] it only lasted for two seasons...

Tagging people who were likely teenagers during this period: @RandAlThor @Drew_B ... I'd be curious to see if either of you have seen this show?
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
So when Khloe decided to name her daughter true, I thought it was unconventional, but what Kardashian [save for Kourtney] has named their child a name that isn't eye-roll worthy. But then I remembered the fact that Eliza Dushku [who played Faith in Season Three of BTVS] was in a short lived tv series in the early 00's... and her character's name was Tru Davies...


​
The premise of the show is that Tru works in a morgue and periodically the bodies ask her for help and then she goes back in time and saves their life. Sadly while the plot was original [at least in my opinion] it only lasted for two seasons...

Tagging people who were likely teenagers during this period: @RandAlThor @Drew_B ... I'd be curious to see if either of you have seen this show?
I never did see this show. Not sure why exactly. Maybe cause I was mad at Eliza for doing this show instead of the Faith spinoff that Whedon and Company wanted to do.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I never did see this show. Not sure why exactly. Maybe cause I was mad at Eliza for doing this show instead of the Faith spinoff that Whedon and Company wanted to do.
Ah! I remember that. From all the sh*t that has been in the press about Whedon... maybe he was an uber-dick to her.... get it "uber"...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think i only ever watched buffy, angel, charmed on USA.
likely true of supernatural also.
Same, except for Charmed. I had been watching that since 1999 when I was 5.. lmao.

But when Buffy and Angel were on, I was watching them on some channel that had picked it up bc of syndication.. I saw the first episode of supernatural when it aired though.. At the time, I wasn't impressed. But then again I wasn't impressed by The Pretender when I was younger and would say that it probably exceeds most modern shows in terms of quality, so..
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
usa used to be a good deal i watched that channel a lot. old ncis ect.
Used being the operative word.. Is it not a good deal anymore?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Used being the operative word.. Is it not a good deal anymore?
i killed my cable a few years back, so i do not watch tv at home any more.

I watch korean tv thru you tube aka weekly idol ect when those shows have folks i like, but that is it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm confused. Are you saying that aside from Korean programming you don't watch any content?
pretty much. some espn clips but yea i watch next to nothing broadcast any more.


I did go to see black widow Saturday :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I assume the smiley face means you liked it?
yea it was solid and going out to the theater made it even more fun.

sure it has issues but the subject mater is dark as hell. Tough to find a balance there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread