So What Are Our Thoughts On Dalla Dalla Now? (1 Viewer)

What Are Your Thoughts?

  • Love

    Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Neutral

    Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Hate

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    37

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's okay, still not really a fan of it ngl. I just don't like the fluctuations between girl crush and then a "twice-like" type of sound for lack of a better description. Just doesn't work for me.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The same. Korea liking it doesn't mean I think the song is well put together.
Oh I didn't mean it like that. I was just trying to imply that Korea may have gone through what I went through with the song. I wasn't trying to talk about quality or anything.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loved it since the mv was released.I still really enjoy it. I understood what the major points for the dislike are but regardless. It‘s a fun song, the girls kill it on stage, and I am pleased with seeing Chaeryeong on stage.
 
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
54
Reactions Received
163
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I first listened to it I HATED it, but the chorus got stuck in my head so I listened to it a couple more times and now I like it but it's definitely not on the same level as other comebacks this year. TBH I like want it a lot more and wish it was the title track.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was in love at the first listen. Things are the same. It’s a bop and a group I will follow closely. I'm surprised with the poll results. I’m happy the initial hate for the song seems to have settle down.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread