Rumor So What's REALLY Going On (Maybe?) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m just here to say that the OP said (which has now been deleted) that they were apparently dating in October 2017, but the pics posted are of Chanyeol without the EXO-L tattoo he has on his wrist, which he got long before October 2017 (seen as the tattoo was in the photobook pics for The War which was released Summer 2017)
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ehh but if what the op is saying is false then wouldn't he want sm, a huge company with a big platform to confirm it to clear his name?? I'm not gonna assume anything but if this used to be a close acquaintance to chanyeol then maybe the op was somewhat true in what was stated. again I won't assume but with everything happening in kpop currently, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread