Uwu Seolhyun.
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 23 March 2019 #21 Uwu Seolhyun. Reactions: Pigeon, Sory, igloo and 1 other person
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 23 March 2019 #22 a picture of a starry night sky.. same as my laptop wallpaper Reactions: Pigeon, Minuteman, Sory and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 24 March 2019 #23 Same old taeyong pic. Too lazy to change it, and I donβt like changes anyway. Reactions: baekk, perhapz, Pigeon and 1 other person
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 24 March 2019 #24 Chanyeol... Will change it when I find an idol with cuter ears. π€£ Reactions: perhapz
baekk πΊπΊ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location πΌπ£π©π¬π³π’π― π€ππ―π‘π’π« Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 24 March 2019 #25 Spoiler: Lockscreen Spoiler: Wallpaper Reactions: perhapz
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 24 March 2019 #26 Will I ever not be obsessed with Jiminβs lil cheeks? No Reactions: perhapz