Appreciation So Who's Not Invited? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Let me lurk in peace smh :welp:

This.
I love the whole song... But the chorus. :pepewae:
I hope it grows on me.
samee hapz :umjicry:
I hope it will grow on me too since I really love the verses
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Potentially great song held back by a tragic drop.
Teddy being Teddy making copy pastas of his own songs.

Outta My Head is where it's at.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Potentially great song held back by a tragic drop.
Teddy being Teddy making copy pastas of his own songs.

Outta My Head is where it's at.
yes, there is a weird pattern lately with him going crazy with drops :nekosweat::taesip:

damn need 20 more posts
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes, there is a weird pattern lately with him going crazy with drops :nekosweat::taesip:

damn need 20 more posts
I know :jisoosmh:
It's like I know how the song will go before even hearing it and he confirms my worst fears lmao.

Atleast I really like the rest of the song, the verses were actually fun, and the Oops you're not invited part is so much sass and attitude.
Just fix that goddamn drop Teddy :pandacop:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread