Appreciation 'Solo' is such a good song !! (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I used to think this song was meh but it's actually kind of good.

Vocals are smooth af :sj_weary:


---
Listen to Jay Park and Hoody y'all.

@Ozymandias :chickill:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
damn hoody's verse is so nice. + her bg vocals :pandalove:
Hoody is my favorite female singer:pandalove: such a smooth calming voice. Have you listened to her extensively? I really like her On and On album : )
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hoody is my favorite female singer:pandalove: such a smooth calming voice. Have you listened to her extensively? I really like her On and On album : )
no i've never heard of her! i'll check that album out. sunshine with crush is really nice too.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to think this song was meh but it's actually kind of good.

Vocals are smooth af :sj_weary:


---
Listen to Jay Park and Hoody y'all.

@Ozymandias :chickill:
I saw the title and was about to :chickill:
But I remembered you have taste so I clicked on the thread anyway and was not disappointed :sanapray:

Stream the best Jay Park x Hoody collab tho

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is indeed a good song:sj_weary: Jay never disappoints me with his music
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread