Appreciation Some delulus are saying NCT Dream copied BTS and this is hilarious! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I’m a BTS fan & I love NCT, but this is taking everything too far. Like, I don’t think it’s copied at all???? Every boy group is gonna have similar concepts at one point or another. People on twitter are on another level... I get scared to post stuff about other groups I like besides BTS (NCT, Monsta X, etc) because I’m afraid the ARMYs that follow me will be toxic towards me. Thankfully, haven’t run into that yet since they’re all nice, but wouldn’t be surprised if I did run into it eventually.

THIS SONG IS A WHOLE BOP THOUGH! DNYL is amazing and is on my playlist now:pandalove:
I always forget that they don't like multifandoms so I like and retweet other groups too oops :joysip:
also thankfully most of my followers are pretty chill so I rarely see toxic stuff :)

and welcome to the forum! I didn't see you around before :nekolove:
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always forget that they don't like multifandoms so I like and retweet other groups too oops :joysip:
also thankfully most of my followers are pretty chill so I rarely see toxic stuff :)

and welcome to the forum! I didn't see you around before :nekolove:
Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity. :pandalove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity. :pandalove:
You really should comment more! nobody will bite you for it!
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity. :pandalove:
comment more :) no need to be shy around here, everyone is pretty nice :pikahappy:

also feel free to visit the bts artist thread anytime if you are interested :pandalove: we share more bts stuff there
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm assuming they've never seen SHINee's Etude House CFs or Boyfriend's Love Style?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This has the same level of stupidity as when EXO-Ls said BTS plagiarized Mama because they wore cloaks 😂

These accusations are always so stupid
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread