- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Wait til Army find out about Block B sunbaenim!ACTUALLY GOT7 is copying BTS because BTS had 7 members first!
I always forget that they don't like multifandoms so I like and retweet other groups too oopsI’m a BTS fan & I love NCT, but this is taking everything too far. Like, I don’t think it’s copied at all???? Every boy group is gonna have similar concepts at one point or another. People on twitter are on another level... I get scared to post stuff about other groups I like besides BTS (NCT, Monsta X, etc) because I’m afraid the ARMYs that follow me will be toxic towards me. Thankfully, haven’t run into that yet since they’re all nice, but wouldn’t be surprised if I did run into it eventually.
THIS SONG IS A WHOLE BOP THOUGH! DNYL is amazing and is on my playlist now![]()
Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity.I always forget that they don't like multifandoms so I like and retweet other groups too oops
also thankfully most of my followers are pretty chill so I rarely see toxic stuff :)
and welcome to the forum! I didn't see you around before![]()
You really should comment more! nobody will bite you for it!Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity.![]()
comment more :) no need to be shy around here, everyone is pretty niceThank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity.![]()