Appreciation Some old school Kpop songs I like (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don’t really listen to many first or second generation Kpop groups, but here are some songs I enjoy:















I like some of these too:felixdance::felixdance:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Aside from all the many gg songs from 1st and 2nd gen .
I like a surprising number of bg songs, mostly SM ofc dbsk, SJ Shinee , with the odd 2pm and infinite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Step is a whole bop :lucastwerk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread