Somebody PLEASE come help me process the amazingness that has been EXO (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like fuck me this is ADORABLE! I just can't! Look at Kai and Look at Chanyeol! I would make a thread about this, if I could figure out what to say!
IT'S JUST ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND WHY I LOVE EXO :jisoosmh:

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Have you ever made a Chen 18+ thread? :pepesmug:
hahahaha, i think I might have... During the time I was shooketh over his Watch Out performance, but who knows!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread