Somebody PLEASE come help me process the amazingness that has been EXO (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T ANYMORE WITH THEM!

I am quitting EXO and I am moving permanently to be an NCT Dream stan only those god damn boys are also growing the fuck up and tht is not oK and I jsut can't because I am getting attacked at all sides and this IS NOT GOD DAMN OK!
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless you Maru
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How would this forum get by without me having regular meltdown about one thing or another! :pepeheart:
ikr. we need you and your meltdowns :nekolove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ikr. we need you and your meltdowns :nekolove:
I mean how could I not! This concert had in my opinion the best choreos EXo has ever had. Kai had the single worst and the 2 best outfits of the concert and was overall going OFF. Suho got clothes ripped off and Chen singing Tell me now it's killing me babe is better than anything else in this world!

Really tho. I could listen to Chen sing Tell me now it's killing me babe forever!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread