Appreciation Somebody take Jeno away from Dream [Preferably monbebes] (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
idk what you are talking about all I see is a baby
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BABY

plus he's also kind of expressed/hinted he doesn't like fans thinking about him as sexy , so I like to think about him as the cute/sweet boy lol
I'm realizing now that Jeno's duality really does make him perfect for monsta x like @maruif is saying :kijoongstare:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread