Someone explain the Y2K connection with NewJeans (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I just don't understand what the end of the world has to do with NewJeans lol
If the world is ending you really don't have an excuse to wear hand me down, goodwill jeans.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll give NewJeans credit for one thing. They reminded me I need to buy some new Jean's. The ones I got now are older than every member in this group lol
Go to ross.. I got acid wash jeans for only $13
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i was born in 2000, and i still don't really grasp the y2k thing that's going on, if i'm honest :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread