- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
If the world is ending you really don't have an excuse to wear hand me down, goodwill jeans.I just don't understand what the end of the world has to do with NewJeans lol
I'll give NewJeans credit for one thing. They reminded me I need to buy some new Jean's. The ones I got now are older than every member in this group lolIf the world is ending you really don't have an excuse to wear hand me down, goodwill jeans.
Go to ross.. I got acid wash jeans for only $13I'll give NewJeans credit for one thing. They reminded me I need to buy some new Jean's. The ones I got now are older than every member in this group lol