someone wanna do a sig for me for 1k ks coins? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
what do you have in mind? (like any specific idol/theme)
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
what do you have in mind? (like any specific idol/theme)
idk, i think i will let people do my sig, maybe offer ks coins every 1/2 months to get a new sig
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
idk, i think i will let people do my sig, maybe offer ks coins every 1/2 months to get a new sig
oki ^^ am i allowed to make one for you :D
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
You didn’t say it has to be good :pepesmug: So do I have a chance
i mean send me smth i will see lmao, will give 1k coiuns to the person that made the sig I will keep
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean send me smth i will see lmao, will give 1k coiuns to the person that made the sig I will keep
If I have to be compared against someone then I don’t have a chance :lisalaugh:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
If I have to be compared against someone then I don’t have a chance :lisalaugh:
I mean you never know, yk I have a particular artstyle :jenniesmug:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Any specific video or M/V? Also, what color schemes would you like?
I let you decide, only groups on my sig tho, maybe try christmas theme :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope you get something memorable .
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
need to keep the links I already have on my sig and jo yuri theme of course
for as much as i would really wanna do this for you in a heartbeat
i am th worst when it comes to asthetics cause i never know what to do and anything ive tried has just made me anxiously frustrated or it just doesnt look the way i want it to
so i is sorry dearest friend :pepecry: :crycry:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
for as much as i would really wanna do this for you in a heartbeat
i am th worst when it comes to asthetics cause i never know what to do and anything ive tried has just made me anxiously frustrated or it just doesnt look the way i want it to
so i is sorry dearest friend :pepecry: :crycry:
don't worry nothing can be worse than my current sig :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread