- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
need to keep the links I already have on my sig and jo yuri theme of course
idk, i think i will let people do my sig, maybe offer ks coins every 1/2 months to get a new sigwhat do you have in mind? (like any specific idol/theme)
oki ^^ am i allowed to make one for you :Didk, i think i will let people do my sig, maybe offer ks coins every 1/2 months to get a new sig
you can send me a concept in private convoki ^^ am i allowed to make one for you :D
oki ^^you can send me a concept in private conv
i mean send me smth i will see lmao, will give 1k coiuns to the person that made the sig I will keepYou didn’t say it has to be goodSo do I have a chance
If I have to be compared against someone then I don’t have a chancei mean send me smth i will see lmao, will give 1k coiuns to the person that made the sig I will keep
I mean you never know, yk I have a particular artstyleIf I have to be compared against someone then I don’t have a chance![]()
I let you decide, only groups on my sig tho, maybe try christmas themeAny specific video or M/V? Also, what color schemes would you like?
Ok, so is it not being Jo Yuri ok?I let you decide, only groups on my sig tho, maybe try christmas theme![]()
for as much as i would really wanna do this for you in a heartbeatneed to keep the links I already have on my sig and jo yuri theme of course
don't worry nothing can be worse than my current sigfor as much as i would really wanna do this for you in a heartbeat
i am th worst when it comes to asthetics cause i never know what to do and anything ive tried has just made me anxiously frustrated or it just doesnt look the way i want it to
so i is sorry dearest friend![]()
![]()