Appreciation ðŸ’— SONE💗 [ FOREVER 1] (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
aww :pepeheart:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I love these women so much!

I know this may upset some of you, but I have to say this about Taeyeon and Seohyun.

They seemed a bit underweight and I found it a bit disturbing. I hope they bounce back. That's all I'll say.

And when three or four girls did the skin color comparison with their forearms towards the end of the video and Taeyeon was the very lightest out of the them, it was so shocking to me.

In general, it was shocking to notice all of their skin colors did not look normal as the years went on when they were still together as a group.
I remember when Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were more naturally dark than the rest of the girls in the early years. I Really Hate Korean beauty standards.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Something to watch later!
:pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread