Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 13 March 2019 #81 Dreamcatcher - You and I Reactions: taemkitten, lexus, joshuaology and 2 others
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 13 March 2019 #82 Twice - I Want You Back ( Cover ) Reactions: taemkitten, lexus, joshuaology and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 13 March 2019 #83 Reactions: taemkitten, lexus, joshuaology and 1 other person
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 23 March 2019 #84 AOA - Excuse Me Reactions: taemkitten, lexus and joshuaology
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 23 March 2019 #85 Vivi (Loona) - Everyday I Need You